PARIS FW STREET STYLE: Just Can’t Get Enough

One last look (humor me)

If you frequent blogs, you have no doubt seen countless street style images taken outside the Fashion Week shows in New York, Paris and Milan. And while I’d like to apologize if you are SO over it by now, I can’t, because I’m not quite yet. ;o) Plus I just discovered a gem of a photographer with a blog — Nam of streetfsn.com — and had to share some parting shots of that effortless, enviable Parisian style.

FALL COLORS:

CLASSIC IN BLACK:

BRIGHT POPS:

So what do you think? Out of our systems now? If nothing else, they make me want to learn how to accessorize better, and take a few chances now and then. Why not?

Desiring an online space to explore well-rounded, inspired content in all topics she loves most, Erika created 'The E List' (formerly the Small Shop blog) in 2010. When not enjoying an “occasional" glass of wine and wanderlusting for even warmer climates, Erika can be found sharing laughs with friends and family, and trying her very best to keep up with her 6-year old daughter (yet failing miserably).

vivcarmona@gmail.com' viv says:

Dying over these images. I want to go to Paris NOW.
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

2. Oooh I could NEVER tire of it! These are all so fabulous! That last photo took my breath away.

Happy Thursday :) xoxo

lily@goldandgray.com' Lily says:

I am all over these photos…dont think I could get sick of them. So much amazing style and inspiration. And as for the girl you asked about on my blog, her name is Miroslava Duma…she’s some kind of magazine writer in Russia (I believe).

xxLily
    goldandgray.com

naomi@designmanifest.com' Naomi says:

yup- like it all. Particularly those killer gold shoes and all the bracelets. I never wear bracelets, even though I love the layered look.

kirbyandalexa@gmail.com' Alexa says:

Love all of these…I think the second one is my fav! :)

6. There’s no such thing as being over FW street style photos. Anyone who says otherwise is a clown and a charlatan.

7. These are all new to me, so I’m like ooooh aaaaah. Preeeetty. Damn those Europeans, they can pull off anything.

peonypark@gmail.com' Neda says:

I thought I’d be “over” these photos as well, but not yet! They’re all beautiful. So happy I stumbled across your blog…just gorgeous! :-)

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    highstyling@gmail.com' Sarah says:

If nothing else, it makes me want to go to Paris! I agree, Europeans, definitely can get away with more. I would love to be there during fashion week to see it in full force. xo

liliandmae@gmail.com' mae says:

I don’t think I will ever tire of street style photos! And this collection is fantastic. The first color combo of yellow and emerald is my favorite
    xx

11. There’s no getting over these photos. I drink them in like fine wine 😉

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    elizabethneworleans@hotmail.com' elizabeth says:

Those shoes with the brass. Wow.
    -e (modern24/7)

13. i never get enough of effortless great street style!.. this makes me want to be more daring with my outfits.. will give it a try out of my regularly classic style..

14. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    decoybetty@gmail.com' Deidre says:

OK seriously, I am not cool enough to live in Paris!

Love those bright pops of colour!

15. Love these pictures! Taylor Tomasi Hill nailed it, as always

16. so stylish and effortless. Parisian ladies sure do it the best. omfg at those gold and black shoes, hole jesus they’re phenomenall

17. I don’t think street style pics will ever be out of my system! They’re a constant source of inspiring details and I always find something new to love, even if I’ve seen a particular shot a thousand times! Keep ’em comin’! :)

18. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    chelsea@bucketsandbunches.com' Chelsea says:

I could NEVER get tired of this! xo