ARIZONA IN PARIS Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012

…the stuff daydreams are made of…

At least mine: a girl in Paris in the springtime, leisurely strolling around in couture and lounging along sidewalk cafés. (Handsome silent stranger looking on ain’t too shabby either.) Isn’t this what we all imagine our Parisian excursions to look like?

I haven’t been to Paris since 2004, and as you can tell, it’s been haunting me as of late! And I’ll say it again, if you haven’t picked up Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange, please so do immediately and come join me in my daydreams.

photography by Mark Segal; model, Arizona Muse

Desiring an online space to explore well-rounded, inspired content in all topics she loves most, Erika created 'The E List' (formerly the Small Shop blog) in 2010. When not enjoying an “occasional" glass of wine and wanderlusting for even warmer climates, Erika can be found sharing laughs with friends and family, and trying her very best to keep up with her 6-year old daughter (yet failing miserably).

1. Gorgeous! Going to Paris is a dream of mine, but I would actually be nervous-I feel like you have to look incredibly stylish just to walk around there, and I definitely do NOT have a closet full of Louis Vuitton!

1. Get that book, I’m telling you! You’ll see they are much more about mixing old and new, couture and cheap. You will be inspired!

vivcarmona@gmail.com' viv says:

Absolutely stunning. This makes me want to go back to Paris…

3. Wow, LV captured it perfectly! I’ve actually never been and that has really been getting under my skin as of late. I need to sit in a Parisian cafe eating a macaroon and dip my fit in the river, stat! Great inspirational pictures!

molly@heartofablonde.com' Molly says:

I’m going to Paris for the first time in May this year and this is absolutely what I daydream it looking like when I’ll stroll around! :) xo

5. Last time I was in Paris was in 2004, too. Maybe we were there at the same time! 😉

lily@goldandgray.com' Lily says:

Yes…LOVE that first picture. Just how I imagine a trip to Paris ! Im dying to go as well !!

xxLily
    goldandgray.com

courtney.deyle@gmail.com' Courtney Deyle says:

wow, these photos really bring me back to one of my favorite cities…thanks for sharing Erika! :)

peonypark@gmail.com' Neda says:

Love this editorial! I want to live in the first picture, clothes and all. I was never a fan of the LV purses with holes but I’m really liking it in the first purse! :)

9. These images are singing to me! I haven’t been to Paris since 2003. I’m aching for a trip there.

10. Yep! I had a little French moment last weekend, me and the man went to our fave little French joint. I had a on the perfect French blouse (yellow with white polka dots and ruffles) but after trying on 5 pairs of jeans, I had to go and I hated the pair I picked (tailor shortened them just a smidge too much). I tried on one more pair (the day after) and they were perfect! I’m getting the book soon!

www.elizabethneworleans@hotmail.com' elizabeth says:

Am obsessed with shoes in first pic. And the whole Chloe collection from yesterday’s post! I don’t know where you find all this good stuff, girl!
    -e (modern24seven)

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    bettina@thekinas.com' Bettina says:

I need to get that book I keep hearing people talk about it. Someone even did a series on the staple pieces and I was yearning for that book then, must get it asap. Lovely LV photos, their campaigns are always so stunning!

13. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    lamarissaf@gmail.com' LMF says:

I have been bombarded with Paris lately. It has been on my mind, in my dreams and all over blogland. I definitely think it’s time for a visit! I haven’t been since 2009. If you haven’t been since 2004, I suggest you jump on a plane tomorrow. :) That’s much too long!

14. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    chartreuseandatwist@gmail.com' Brynn says:

I am in love with this campaign…it makes me long for Paris more that I already do! Everthing about it is so, so dreamy! XO brynn

15. I haven’t gone since high school when we went to perform at a dance festival. I would love to go again and take it all in even more and not in a track jumpsuit. Preferably with handsome men all around me. Too much?

16. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    liliandmae@gmail.com' Mae says:

thank you for sending me on a little holiday to Paris! you and Louis painted the perfect picture for me!
    xx

17. So many things went through my mind looking at that photo shoot, like: hello silent stranger!!; she is so gorgeous; love that dress (2nd pic); hate those jeans (3rd pic); but most importantly, don’t drop those gorgeous shoes in the water!!

18. So much gorgeousness!! She is so lovely. I’m dying over that first picture!

19. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    pinklemonadexo@yahoo.com' Lauren says:

I have been wanting that book, need to buy it! Although, I suppose my school books are more important to read? Um…nah.
    These images are gorgeous.