[Guest Post] The NOW Swimsuit Guide

Retro12| 3| Top & Bottom Prints123 |  Sporty: 12| 3| Top & Bottom

Please welcome Elizabeth from The NOW!

Yet another day to be doubly happy! I’m thrilled that the amazing and adorable Grace of stripes & sequins asked lil ‘ol me to participate in her S&S Spotlight series! I love reading these “get to know” series myself, as I always find out something new…check it out (11am EDT).

Secondly, I have the pleasure of hosting the talented Elizabeth of The NOW today! There are a handful of blogs out there that whenever I visit, I audibly say, yep, SO my style…and The NOW is one of them.  They’ve really got it going on over there, you’ll see!

Hi everyone, it’s Elizabeth from The NOW and I am so honored to be guest blogging for Erika as I am a HUGE fan!! Well, I don’t know about any of you, but I definitely need a vacation and in about 2 months {44 days to be exact}, I am finally getting away to Maui!! Of course this means I am on the hunt for the perfect swimsuits and beach/pool essentials. To make things a little easier for myself and hopefully you, I made this  helpful guide! Thank you so much, Erika for asking me to be a part of your amazing blog.

1|Sunnies 2| Coconut Spray, Lip Treatment Sunscreen 3|Tote 4| Towel 5| Sandals| 6| Coverup 7| Hat

xoxo E

p.s. Thank you for traveling all over the blogosphere with me this week!

sarahfrances4@yahoo.com' Sara Mueller says:

I love The NOW! Their style is amazing and love their essentials for the beach!

jrosinus@gmail.com' Julia says:

Can I have those shoes? please? And the towel. And coverup. Okay, all of it!

3. Love all of these! Such great choices and I’m loving the retro style suits!

vivcarmona@gmail.com' viv says:

These are all amazing! Love, love.

courtney.deyle@gmail.com' Courtney Deyle says:

Ooooooh love it all!!!

nuhasofiyan@gmail.com' Nuha says:

gah, so many things that i want to add to my list for our cali vacation! love the michael kors scuba suit and the pink anthro two piece, not to mention those gorgeous nikita sunnies- i die

kirbyandalexa@gmail.com' Alexa says:

Oh how I love Elizabeth! I just adore all of her lovely picks here. Look at that adorable umbrella!

8. I need those sandals!!! They come in gold too. Decisions, decisions.

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    thenowstylebook@gmail.com' The NOW says:

Thank you for having me, Erika!! I think I may go broke from doing this post 😉 Mahalo xoxoxo

Heading to Stripes and Sequins!!

10. love, love! not sure I can work the high-rise retro bottoms however the patterns + that coverup and genius towel/holder are totally on my now covet list.

bettina@thekinas.com' Bettina says:

Love the tote and all of the fun pockets on the outside, so perfect for beaching it up!

12. I love all those suits, especially the high waisted ones!! Too cute!! Great shapes and colors. I really need a new beach bag and that one is calling my name. Great round up E!! Also, great press Erika!! xo

13. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    lauraleighnash@gmail.com' Laura says:

Thanks for 1. the adorable swimsuits and 2. the reality check that bathing suit season is justttt around the corner! I never wear hats, but that hat is too cute for words.

14. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    edwards3@live.com' Aubrey says:

Oh I love a fabulous vacation! And nothing is better than looking fab on said vacation…I’m not gonna lie, I’m totally jealous of the Maui getaway! You’re going to have to take a ton of pictures so that I can live vicariously (c:

15. I have decided that I definitely deserve a little something from Tory Burch this year – her cover ups are awesome! Great collage – more than a little jealous of your upcoming trip tho! :)

16. Great round-up!!! So in love with the vintage flair in swimwear right now…that green suit & the cat eyes are amazing!!! So perfect :) Can’t wait for Palm Springs when I will actually be able to wear a swim suit! XO brynn

17. Wow! This is a great post and this is so true

18. I do not know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site.
    It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?

This might be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
    Thanks