HOUSE TOUR Marion House Book

Boho, Family Style

One of the fun parts of my job is when I get to search the web for inspiration for clients. I came across the home of Emma Reddington of Marion House Book, and I couldn’t believe all of these images were from the same house! What great taste, and really, what lovely photography too…

marion-house-book-entry-houseandhome-Fall11

marion-house-book-living-room-bertoia-fur-fireplace-chandelier-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-living-room-boho-pillows-rug-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-living-room-bertoia-fur

(And now we know all about Bertoia chairs, right?)

marion-house-book-kitchen-carrera-white-stainless-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-bathroom-black-white-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-office-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-bedroom-boho-fireplace-pillows-chandelier-rug-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-nursery-eames-rocker-fur-rug-tree-decal-houseandhome-fall11

marion-house-book-boys-room-nautical-blue-red-rustic-white

marion-house-book-boys-room-blue-red-rustic-white-box-shelving

I love the progression of the rooms over time. You MUST check out the before and afters on House and Home, too. Shocked. Should give us all hope.

Happy Friday!

Desiring an online space to explore well-rounded, inspired content in all topics she loves most, Erika created 'The E List' (formerly the Small Shop blog) in 2010. When not enjoying an “occasional" glass of wine and wanderlusting for even warmer climates, Erika can be found sharing laughs with friends and family, and trying her very best to keep up with her 6-year old daughter (yet failing miserably).

sadieandstella@gmail.com' Sadie + Stella says:

I have decided. I need that greek key shower curtain. Now.

vivcarmona@gmail.com' viv says:

Seriously. This is the exact home I want to live in one day.

life.reediculous@gmail.com' Summer says:

i am in search of a sheepskin “throw” to put over my ugly office chair. i have a pretty chair, but it just isn’t as comfy and doesn’t roll. i need wheels in my office! this post reminds me to put it on my priority list. happy friday!

myhereandnowlife@gmail.com' Jessica says:

Ikea!

4. Such a beautiful home! The perfect mix of traditional and modern. Happy Friday Erika!

elizabethneworleans@hotmail.com' elizabeth says:

I really love it when someone records the progress/changes of their design over time. It is so great to look back at what you were loving and how your style has changed. Great post, E!
    xoxo -e (modern24seven)

myhereandnowlife@gmail.com' Jessica says:

I love the cohesive use of texture (those furs!), eye catching rugs, and unique light fixtures. What a beautiful home!
    xx

thenowstylebook@gmail.com' TheNOW says:

So amazing!!! It’s incredibly chic but still has that home-y feeling!! That first picture is my favorite!! xo Elizabeth

kirbyandalexa@gmail.com' Alexa says:

I cannot believe that all of these images are from the same house! What beautiful style!

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    lauraleighnash@gmail.com' Laura says:

I love how unique this whole house is! And those kiddie’s rooms are to die for… so adorable. What is the name of that tree again? I’m starting to recognize them everywhere!!

donna.ward@me.com' Donna says:

Love that Bertazzoni range….. Can’t wait to get one!!
    I am in love with them…. can’t decide on the Heritage style in black, or these new designer ones in stainless…. Beautiful eye candy. Thanks for sharing.

11. you know I love a Bertoia chair … and swathed in shag?? Fuhgetaboutit!

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    kendralb@aol.com' Haus and Home says:

I love the family’s shoes so neatly laid out under the entrance table.

13. Such a gorgeous mix of boho + modern. I love the contrasts of black + white – the white kitchen compared with the bold bathroom could leave one wondering if the rooms are from the same home! xx

14. this is such a beautiful place! hope you’re having a nice one!

15. I used to follow her blog and obsess over the before and afters! Thanks for reminding me to check it out again.

16. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    christianaholt@aol.com' Chrissi Holt says:

This is truly amazing ! I would love to live here :)

17. You can see the mild at the end of the tunnel. Physical activities that get you hot and sweaty will help maintain you most centered.
    If you need a studying you e-mail your reader
    with your concerns and they reply with your solutions.

18. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    haileydawson@yahoo.com' Hailey says:

Hello! Where is the wood mirror in the entry from?