CLASSIC ECLECTIC in Black & White

For those of you that have been too busy in the holiday rush to have caught the latest Lonny, I could not let you miss the dreamy Copenhagen home of Day Birger et Mikkelsen owners (thanks Lily!). Although a bit more traditional than my usual taste, the use of black, white, brass and carrera marble mixed with pieces like a Serge Mouille floor lamp and vintage beni ourain rug had me at hello

…or more like, HELLO!!!

Have a great Monday!

**If you missed it: be sure to enter my giveaway for a $220 flokati rug from Lulu & Georgia!**

Photography by Gaelle Le Boulicaut via Lonny December 2012

jennirobles@gmail.com' Jenni says:

I’m floored. That kitchen is gorgeous. I adore the black cabinets. And all the marble in the bathroom is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

2. Ooooh I’m not usually into so much black in designs, but loving the look of this house! the kitchen is amazing and totally jealous of that bathroom!!

lily@goldandgray.com' lily says:

I am obviously totally in love with this space too. Each room is better than the one before. Love love love it!

XO Lily

madman@gmail.com' MM says:

Speechless!

5. LOVE!!! So many parts of the home grab me…..interesting mix. Thank you…I have not had the opportunity to look at any of the online mags lately…..

6. Yeah girl… a living space chasing after my own heart. I wouldn’t change a thing.

bettina@thekinas.com' Bettina says:

WOW. Thanks for sharing as I definitely haven’t looked in Lonny yet. And man this place is a stunner.

I usually love all white and stainless kitchens, but this black kitchen is amazing. And it’s changed my mind about only liking white.

The bathtub in the bathroom is such an eye catching piece, along the beautiful marble sink. I’m going to have to come back to these photos time after time for inspiration.

Thank goodness for Pinterest!

8. I saw this stunning home on the last Lonny and I fell in love with it too!!!
    Love it all! The dark wooden floor is so beautiful and the bathroom is … amazing ?

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    Courtney.deyle@gmail.com' Courtney Deyle says:

When I saw this my jaw dropped. So gorgeous!!! The kitchen is to die for and the bathroom is amazing. Thanks for sharing Erika!

lismcgough@gmail.com' Lisa says:

This home is absolutely gorgeous! So crisp and chic. Those cabinets are down right sexy!

11. Wow this home is incredible + I absolutely love those chandeliers! Black + white is a combination I will never tire of xx