MIAMI BOUND Packing List

I am sooo excited I am headed to Miami next month!!! It’s one of those cities on my bucket list, and lucky for me, I was able to extend a business trip into the weekend with a friend/client. I am pulling out pieces from the archives (i.e. “back of the closet/never worn”) and picking up a few new pieces here and there. But if I were to start from scratch, it might go a little something like this…

1. Parker maxi dress, $265  / 2. Tom Ford black “Jennifer” sunglasses, $380  / 3. Calvin Klein white blazer, $129.50  / 4. Laundry by Shelli Segal “Indian Summer” bikini, $130  (one-piece, $128) / 5. Diane von Furstenberg “Gracie” clutch, $245  / 6. Alice + Olivia glittered jumpsuit, $140 / 7. BEC&BRIDGE “Bellini” drape sash dress, $338 / 8. Catherine Malandrino jumpsuit, $395 / 9. Bop Bijoux cuff bracelet, $68 / 10. KORS silver “Brookton” sandals, $152 (also in black and gold) / 11. KORS white patent snakeskin sandals, $275 (also in silver, nude, black

A little deco, a lotta glam…I always pack for trips with a color story — do you?

Top image: Vogue Brazil, see full editorial spread here >

yjwashington@comcast.net' YOLONDA says:

Loving 2, 5 and 8! Have fun on your getaway!
    ?, Londa
    designroundup.blgospot.com

akanglee3@gmail.com' Aimee says:

Black/white/glam my favourite combo! Loving all the chrome accents – do u think they will replace gold this year? I have been seeing a lot of silver again!
    Have fun!!!!

saralee24@gmail.com' sara says:

That emerald jumpsuit — I die! What a perfect reason to break out that number. And it will be versatile thru out the year since its thee color of 2013! So jealz of your trip! :-)

4. This emerald jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous!!!

albertina.cisneros@gmail.com' Albertina says:

Lucky, lucky!! I used to live there….so much fun! Love the green jumpsuit…beautiful and chic. Have so much fun!!

fancyfreemeblog@gmail.com' Elisa says:

Love the list, very Miami! Have fun, it’s kinda impossible not to 😉

Courtney.deyle@gmail.com' Courtney Deyle says:

Love all of your picks! And the emerald jumpsuit is just too much. I can picture it with the white blazer and heels. You’ll look gorgeous!!! :)

amanda@twentyonetwo.ca' Amanda says:

I love these pieces, expecially the jumper!! So beautiful! Have fun in Miami!

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    bettina@thekinas.com' Bettina says:

oh man the Alice + olivia jumpsuit I think I NEED to get and the Catherine Malandrino one is going on my save for it list. I love myself a good jumpsuit!

Yvette@thesalvagesnob.com' Yvette says:

Miami!!! That’s where we’re at!, business or pleasure? Let us now if you need any good recommendations.

tamra@everswoon.com' Tamra says:

hello #6!!! I need that stat! Hot wardrobe for a hot city!

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    jennmuirhead@gmail.com' Jennifer says:

So fun! LOVE the Malandrino jumpsuit! Where are you staying? The Raleigh is so charming, even just for dinner by the pool…

1. Thanks for the tip! I’m staying at The Palms Hotel which I think is north of South Beach. Not familiar with the area, but the hotel is on the beach and looks divine…can’t wait!!!

13. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    jobeth71@aol.com' Jobeth says:

happy dace you are going! #2, 5, 7, 10 LOVE.

14. I’ll take everything on that list! Especially that stunning emerald romper! Maybe the trip to Miami too :) Love it all!

15. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    dayoldnews@gmail.com' James says:

I am so obsessed with that white dress. I can’t stop thinking about it!