PRETTY NATURAL Look for Less

I remember seeing Keri Russell’s Brooklyn living room in Elle Decor and thinking, my best friend could totally live here. Since then, I’ve been wanting to put together a board for her to get the look for less in her own home…

mirror // pendant // horns // chair // foliage // vase // book // table // ottoman // rug // throw

Did you happen to catch the rest of Keri Russell’s home?

I love that her husband handcrafted many of the wood pieces and finishes. Talk about a personal touch!

Photos via Elle Decor

1. You have excellent taste my friend. Adore the hanging light fixture!
    Thanks for the fun post:)

dulaneyalison@gmail.com' Alison says:

I would just love to curl up with a good book in her apartment, so cozy and bright. I love her dressing room – beautiful!

albertina.cisneros@gmail.com' Albertina says:

love her and her home! I remember when she used to be in the Mickey Mouse club! Am I aging myself here? and of course Felicity….Love the chandy you found!!

chelsea@bucketsandbunches.com' Chelsea says:

I love that light fixture! I love some of these neutral picks, and am thinking about how to mix them in with the bolder items I usually gravitate towards. Love Keri Russell, and just die over her bathroom! That tub! xo

alisha@alishamichelepr.com' Alisha says:

Gorgeous, as usual! Thank you for putting that board together – and for showing some of my favorite images. LOVE her home. xoxo

6. just perfect… I love all of your picks. I am in the process of putting together a small office space and can’t wait to buy a faux fur throw to toss over the chair.

7. Very beautiful home!
    And great picks for your boards! I have this pendant in my kitchen and for me it’s just perfect, I LOVE it ?

8. Gorgeous! And you did such a good job finding affordable pieces that truly recreate the look. SO tempted by that chandelier!

9. Wow what a lovely board you put together for your friend. I am sure she loves it!

fancyfreemeblog@gmail.com' Elisa says:

I can’t believe that is an IkEA chair! LOVE

mydrbs@gmail.com' Natalie says:

I cut the pages out of mine to put on my dream board. So many of the pieces would go perfectly in my office…. love your finds too!
    xo
    Natalie
    dishedrunwaysandbriefcases.blogspot.com

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    lily@goldandgray.com' lily says:

I would happily give up my entire apartment and move right in! Its perfect!

xxLily