STYLE COVET Aimee Song

I was thrilled to see designer and fashion blogger Aimee Song of Song of Style on The Coveteur recently! We knew her closet would be amazing, but how much do we adore her home too? Her dining room is blowing my mind! Serious style…

Horns as bracelet holder = genius. I’m totally stealing this idea!

BTW guys and gals, she is super adorable in person too — I got to meet her at the Lucky FABB conference last March, and was totally shocked when she told me she loved my dining room. Eek!

Go check out the full feature for a ton more photos and all the brand glam you could ask for…

Photos by The Coveteur

dulaneyalison@gmail.com' Alison says:

Her closet is my dream! I am loving her dining table and that cow hide. Beautiful!

lily@goldandgray.com' lily says:

Obviously the closet is beyond fabulous but I am really loving the dining room too…those chairs!

xxLily
    goldandgray.com

bettina@thekinas.com' Bettina says:

Ahhh that’s so cool that she told you she liked your dining room! She’s got such great style, it was so fun to take a peek into her home!

4. of course the chairs are amazing – and her legs are crazy too!
    xoxo -e (modern24seven)

5. I already follow her blog, she’s so stylish!!!
    Her home is gorgeous too with all these shoes! A true blow of heart for the stunning chairs in the dining room ?

6. Best style, hands down. I loved seeing her closet and all of the peeks into her home!! And who wouldn’t love your dining room? Happy Friday!! XoXo

bjorggunnars@gmail.com' Björg says:

Cool home and I love her style!! :)

MaggieQ@gmail.com' Maggie says:

I lover her pants! Do you know where they’re from? I need those in my closet.

9. I have followed her blog for a while. She is a talented interior designer. Great style. Great eye for amazing pieces.

10. Those brass chairs in her dining room are killing me! Off to see more of her place now. Thanks for sharing.

albertina.cisneros@gmail.com' Albertina says:

oh wao!! Those dining chairs are too amazing!! I missed this coverage so I was glad to see it here. She is so beautiful as well!

12. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    emilylunstroth@gmail.com' Emily says:

I know this feature was amazing!

13. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    fancyfreemeblog@gmail.com' Elisa says:

I’d give a kidney for that closet! Amazing.

14. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    thenowstylebook@gmail.com' The Now says:

I am OBSESSED with her! She was on one of the panels at IFB and I have a total girl crush…and house crush!! Amazing. xo