TROPICAL DECO Vanity

I’m in Miami and I’m definitely feeling the glam! To celebrate, I thought I’d pull together a tropical deco-inspired look for your vanity today! And you know me, I’m all about finding a few deals…

wallpapermirror / lamp / vanitylacquer boxes / parrot / Jimmy Choo / Dior / Nicole / stool / rug

Happy Friday!

dulaneyalison@gmail.com' Alison says:

Miami sounds like heaven as it is a blizzard here in NYC! These pieces are just so pretty, I must have those lacquered boxes and vanity – so glamorous!

Oliviatan@gmail.com' Olivia says:

Gorgeous! Hope u are having a blast!

tiffanyleighinteriordesign@gmail.com' Tiffany says:

I’ve been a little bit obsessed with ceramic parrots as of late, I can’t believe target has them (but then again, target is really killing it lately).

chelsea@bucketsandbunches.com' Chelsea says:

I am so all about Deco these days. And there is nothing better thank Miami to influence in. Love the lamp, the lacquer boxes and the parrot! XO

natalie.merrillyn@gmail.com' Natalie says:

Perfect! Love that stool!

kirbyandalexa@gmail.com' Alexa says:

I thought I recognized that rug! Haha. Also love that stool. Want it! And I’ll see you next month!!!! Yay! Finally!

michaelawarner90@gmail.com' michaela says:

Love the whole look! Thanks for featuring the L&G rug…yay! Those lacquer boxes are awesome.

8. That little stool is so much fun, I need to think of a place to work it into my apt!

9. Can’t wait to hear about your weekend in Miami! I lived there for a couple of years. That little furry stool is a great find. Can’t believe its from PB!

lily@goldandgray.com' lily says:

Love that wallpaper and the chair too! And everything else! Have a fabulous time there!

xxLily