PRINTED DENIM 10 Looks, 20 Picks

I had thought this trend was too bold for me. But ever since my wonderful friend that works over at 7 For All Mankind got me a pair of their Placement Floral Print jeans, I haven’t looked back! Get inspired by how all these fab ladies rock their own printed skinnies, and then get the look for yourself with my 20 picks

Get the look:

1.   2.   3.   4.   5.   6.   7.   8.   9.   10.   11.   12.   13.   14.   15.   16.   17.   18.   19.   20.

Will you be pimping out the printed pants this season too? I love that you could dress these up for day or night!

I might bust mine out this weekend — I’m in Dallas for a Junior League leadership conference, and I get to meet Albertina tonight for dinner! Excited!

(By the way, if there are any of you in the O.C. looking to volunteer with an amazing group of women, I’ll be in charge of welcoming all new members starting this summer and would love for you to join me! Contact me for more info!)

Desiring an online space to explore well-rounded, inspired content in all topics she loves most, Erika created 'The E List' (formerly the Small Shop blog) in 2010. When not enjoying an “occasional" glass of wine and wanderlusting for even warmer climates, Erika can be found sharing laughs with friends and family, and trying her very best to keep up with her 6-year old daughter (yet failing miserably).

dulaneyalison@gmail.com' Alison says:

I don’t think I will ever grow tired of this trend – I am currently coveting anything floral, so I absolutely love your picks! Have a great weekend:)

Tanyatika@gmail.com' Tanya says:

Love the floral looks. I could do the snakeskins too!

raianaschwenker@gmail.com' Raiana says:

I LOVE #7. Immediately hunted them down after seeing them on A PIECE OF TOAST. I don’t love all florals, so when I do fall in love with one i cant get enough! This is an awesome round up, i’m still so weary about the whole trend, I don’t think im ballsy enough for it and I worry it will go out of style the minute i jump on the train haha

4. Love all those printed denim!
    It’s so hard to chose which one is my fave …!
    Great picks!

5. I have the gray leopard and could do the snakeskin, but I don’t think I could handle floral…I’m sure they look great on you!
    xoxo -e (modern24seven)

erika.gorman@gmail.com' Erika G says:

oh my goodness! I’ve seen those tulip jeans in the first picture on shopbop several times but only just fell in love with them seeing them styled up! and on sale??? might be time to pull the trigger!

7. Love Olivia Palermo’s look.
    I haven’t bought a pair yet myself though.

thenowstylebook@gmail.com' The Now says:

I love number 2.. but my favorites are number 1 :) xox

9. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/erikabre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-author-image/easy-author-image.php on line 209
    thevaultfilesblog@gmail.com' Gaby says:

I pretty much dress in neutral colors, but always love a pair of printed jeans, I wear them a lot! Love this post!

miameyers@gmail.com' Mia says:

Count me convinced. The python ones are to die for!

miameyers@gmail.com' maria says:

Any of black floral or gray print options I would totally do. They are sophisticated but fun and I could see wearing them year round. Great picks!